Congratulations to LCUH Student Employee of the Year Nominations
Congratulations to the 2020 Student Employee Award Nominees:
- Student Employee of the Year - Andrea Patino
- Graduate Assistant of the Year - Gustavo Alcantara
- Big Idea - Samuel Abascal
- Excellence in Leadership - Tristan Garner
- Rock Star Rookie - Oscar Garcia
The National Student Employment Association has declared that the second complete week in April each year be set aside to recognize the value of student employees and student employment professionals. The purpose of this week is threefold:
- To enhance awareness of student employment and its important role in the higher education experience.
- To recognize the outstanding contributions and achievements of students who work while attending college.
- To thank the employers who hire students for part-time positions and make the student employment program such a success.
The EKU Student Employment Recognition Ceremony recognizes and honors the efforts of student employees for their contributions to the university and its community. Faculty and Staff members may nominate one or more EKU student employee(s) within their respective area.
Award Categories include:
On Campus Student Awards - Selected by Human Resources and Financial Aid
- Student Employee of the Year - Selected from all submitted nominations
- Rockstar Rookie - First time employees for a department
- Excellence in Leadership - Supervision of other students is part of job description
- Big Idea – Innovative ideas that have helped improve the work environment
- Graduate Assistant of the Year - Must be either a Full-Time or Part-Time graduate assistant
Off Campus Student Employee of the Year - Selected by the Center for Career & Co-op
Outstanding Co-op/Intern - Selected by the Center for Career & Co-op
Great Place to Work - Selected by the Center for Career & Co-op
Lance Internship/Co-op Scholarship
Published on April 07, 2020